Thursday 27 June 2013

An Anonymous Beginning

Well, where to begin?

I learned today that you can find literally anything on the internet, including a guide to blogging for dummies! 

Suffice to say, I'm still pretty unsure about what to write, and the urge to add in emoticons is almost irresistible. Evidently I spend far too much time at the computer!

Due to having far too much time on my hands lately (read: currently unemployed), I spend a large amount of time either playing, or reading about, World of Warcraft. It is a massive hobby of mine, and I spent as much time in the world of Azeroth as I do offline, possibly even more. This has prompted me to start reading more and more different blogs about this and to follow far more than is probably healthy on Twitter.

All this made me want to try writing a blog and see how I get on with it. It would be nice to do something creative and to actually challenge myself to keep it up and see how I manage to find something to write about each time I post!

As a first time post I think I'll keep this one short and maybe post something else tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment