Sunday 1 December 2013

Countdown to Winter's Vale

I has returned (sort of!)

The countdown to the Feast of Winter Vale (or Christmas if you want to be literal) has begun!

You will notice I have added a Christmas Countdown to my blog! This is my favourite time of year and I like to try and pull out all the stops to make sure my family has the best Christmas possible - something that becomes increasingly frustrating on a budget!

I have also found my in game mojo again!

My paladin is now level 90, meaning I at last have every class at 90! She is doing a fair job of learning to tank properly and is coming along nicely.

I have also caved and sent myself another Recruit-a-Friend request, so am busy levelling a pair of characters with all the appropriate XP boosts. I have chosen to level a second Shaman and another Druid, both ranged DPS :) I felt I couldn't pass up the chance once I saw the sale price for WoW - once I get around to putting some more game time on the new account I can get my shiny new mount!

Now I just need to decide which one and try not to send myself more recruit a friend requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment