Sunday 27 July 2014

Back to the Future, or Alliance, For a While!

Not permanently! I am still going to be playing mostly Horde in the future, but as I stated in my last blog post, I intend to have an Alliance main as well.

As such, I server and faction changed my 2nd 90 hunter, sending her over to Silvermoon and changing her from a Goblin to a Dwarf. I decided to go a bit different to my usual Nelfs and Draenei!

So here she is in her transmogged glory:



I have also decided to try and get my legendary cloak on her (though I wasn't as happy when I found out she was only on Chapter 1...).

So that's the plan to keep myself amused between now and WoD (or between now and getting Beta access!)

We shall see how long it lasts, but I would like to get this hunter as well geared a my main back on Draenor!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on the second time legendary! I don't think I could do it again, but at least you're keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete