Tuesday 29 October 2013

Day 2 of Operation Sell All the Things!

Following on from yesterday's blog post, I have indeed emptied my rather neglected Bank Alt's Guild Bank and proceeded to throw it all at the Auction House.

Some of the Timeless Isle gear got shipped off to my Shaman who has become my 12th level 90 (yay!) so she is swimming in lovely epics.



She was having a whale of a time on the Isle last night, and I even managed to get together enough coins to buy her a nice new weapon from the vendor (for only 10,000 timeless coins which I thought was fairly easy).

I'm toying with the idea of doing the legendary quest line on her (yes from scratch, no I haven't gone insane) and making her my main healer.

But back to my original point - i'm currently sitting at roughly 2k gold profit from what I've sold so far, and am yet to strip the army of alts of things that should have already been sent to the banker for off loading. I also still have roughly half the stuff from my guild bank to sell, some of which will be vendored by the end of the week if it hasn't sold (I've decided to be ruthless!)

So this leaves me with 5 empty guild bank tabs that I need to decide what to fill back up with.

Enchanting mats will be a fairly safe bet and I have an abundance of those over my two enchanters so they will be shipped over come the end of the expansion.

Cloth used to be a pretty good bet but with the overabundance of Windwool cloth this expansion, its worth has pretty much tanked and I doubt it will be worth much more in future. I'm afraid that I also am very bad at doing my daily cooldowns so my tailor has very little http://www.wowhead.com/item=82447 and hasn't even learned how to make the new http://www.wowhead.com/item=98619 but as these are BoP I'm not overly worried about resell values of those.

Herbs are generally a good overall seller and I'm still selling a few of these currently, but I will be going on a farming session soon and stockpiling some of them for use further down the line, as I shall be for ores, however my engineers also need these so shall be sending a few out rather than just stockpiling I feel.

All in all though, it's a start and is more of a plan that I usually have! Roll on Blizzcon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment