Saturday 9 November 2013

Well, Well, Well, Lots of Squee!

Warlords of Draenor it is!



Like most of you I spent last night glued to my computer screen (unless you were lucky enough to actually *be* at Blizzcon!) and there were many many things that made me really happy!

Like the fact that heirlooms and toy items will no longer be in bags! That alone is going to save me a whole lot of bag space! No confirmation on tabards yet but there was a maybe about those!

Something that never really bothered me but that a lot of people wanted was player housing, which we seem to be getting in the form of Garrisons which you build and upgrade. You also have access to professions through these - including limited access to ones you don't even know! I'll be interested to read more on this as more information is released.

Also bags will have an option to auto sort, which is fantastic for people as OCD as me for having certain things together in certain bags, and quest items will no longer go in bags either! So much saved space! Also you will be able to craft directly from mats that are stored in your bank, no more trips back and fore!

Another thing that made me very very excited was the free character boosted to level 90 when the expansion is purchased, and a heroic version of Upper Blackrock Spire. That place is going to cause so much QQ and I really look forward to seeing how hard it is at heroic level.

We also got to see some of the new character models! Quite frankly they look amazing and I can't wait to see what some of the ones I actually play are going to look like, these are the female models we have so far:



Suffice to say, the dwarf hunter is definitely staying, and I may need to make a gnome or two now as well!

Bring on the belf and troll models!

Will stop here otherwise I'll write everything in one go and have nothing left for tomorrow! (Yeah right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment