Friday 31 January 2014

The One Where I Took Lots of Screenshots

Yes I know, I have enough characters, but I love levelling! Plus it contributes to the Year of Faff!

Since my last post I have made a new druid, who is currently residing in the all Druid Guild Druids of the Beast over on Shadowsong. She will likely go the same way of my poor Warlock in The Tweeters guild on Doomhammer and be rarely logged in, but I will level them both eventually and enjoy being able to connect with people I interact with on Twitter!

In other news, The Friday Fun Run group went to Mogu'shan Vaults! I know, a proper grown up raid!

I spent the Thursday and Friday actually levelling my priest to get to 90, and she hit 90 at about 4pm. Queue me rushing around alts finding Timeless Isle gear, and taking said priest off to the Isle for her free Burden!

The raid itself went fine, but I definitely felt a little overwhelmed healing wise, and definitely felt very low on mana on more than one occasion. I need to do some more reading up on holy at 90, but for now, I have switched her to disc and will try that :)


I've also spent some time on the alts, with the Druid looking for Aeonaxx, the hunter actually getting the mount to drop from Stonecore (Woohoo!!), and more levelling with friends :)

 Peekaboo!

Friend's shield just spinning in mid-air.... 

The Drafia are still raiding, and still working on killing Garrosh (got to Phase 3 this week! Progress!!) However, it seems this week, Thrall decided he was hungry and dived face first into our Noodle Cart!


I also finally figured out how to get up on the bridge by Huolon! (Yes I'm aware this is old news to most, but its taken me a while :-p) I spent a nice half hour there AFK while i browsed Imgur.


And because this post doesn't have enough screenshots yet, have this one that I don't even remember taking!


In wider WoW news, new character models for human female have been released! Even when I played Alliance, humans were one of the last races that I would choose for a few reasons. The biggest reason is that I felt playing a human in a fantasy game was a waste of a character, but also, the fact that the model itself looked completely naff.

I am so glad that the new model looks so good, it gives me hope for the rest that we are yet to see (I'm even starting to hope that troll females will have more than one face to choose from!)


Apart from this, I have mostly been playing Donkey Kong on my 3DS, and am awaiting the arrival of Pokemon Y (the first Pokemon game I will have ever owned) to see what all the fuss is about!

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy! I loved the grown up raid - it was so fun :D I honestly didnt know you could get up on that bridge - I will have to read up on this and give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it takes a lot of fiddling and jumping on the bricks at stupid angles but its doable, mind you, I have failed to manage it since lol

      Delete