Wednesday 12 February 2014

In the Words of Granny Weatherwax....

"I ATE'NT DEAD"

I'm still faffing about levelling alts (current project an Undead Frost Death Knight).

However I've also discovered the joys of Pokémon on the Nintendo 3DS.

I've never played any of the Pokémon games before so this rather quick addiction has taken me by surprise. I'm currently working on finishing my Pokédex on Pokémon Y, while playing Pokémon X to find some of the 'mons that are exclusive to that game so I can transfer them over using Pokébank.

In general WoW news - how good does that Garrison art look!? From the mumblings and hints that we'd heard (seen), and the art of the new character models, I suspected that we were going to be getting some visually stunning designs. Mists of Pandaria has been a very pretty expansion and I've loved just looking at the scenery on my travels, even stopping to take screenshots randomly on occasion.







In fact I may spend the rest of this expansion going around and capturing the beauty of Mists before we embark on the next adventure.

Well, in between catching Pokémon anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment