Friday 30 August 2013

Catch-up! #wowscreenshotaday 1 - 31

Well I figured if I was going to join in on one I may as well catch up on this one as well, and I love taking screenshots anyway :D So I'm doing this purely as a method of joining in and sharing my screenies, not looking to win prizes ^^

Day 1 - Something beginning with N:

Northrend!


(yes, this is from before I figured out how to take a proper screenshot :p)

Day 2 - Incomplete:


Our attempts to bring down Tortos failed to get him down so we spent an entire night wiping ^^ Failing to kill one boss is my shot for incomplete ^^

Day 3 - Skyline:


Day 4 - Fresh:


Fresh air, fresh snow :D

Day 5 - Early:



Day 6 - This Means a Lot to Me:


Being silly with friends :)

Day 7 - A Sign:


A sure sign that Galleon is due ^^

Day 8 - Peek-a-Boo:

Now you see me, now you don't


Day 9 - 2 o' Clock



Day 10 - Beverage



Day 11 -  I Love Doing This!


Finding odd little things ^^

Day 12 - Macro:


Day 13 - Fast:


This represents the amount of time it took me to get from hitting 90 to be geared to do LFR ToT, approximately 2 days ^^

Day 14 - Trash: 


Day 15 - The Best:


 The Best Hunter Pet!

Day 16 - Cooking:


Day 17 - Exercise:



Day 18 - Someone you Spoke to Today:


My BFF :)

Day 19 - Lost:


Lots more lost treasure to find ^^

Day 20 - Stairs:


Day 21 - Slow:


Day 22 - A Room:


Day 23 - Yellow:


Day 24 - In the Background:


Day 25 - Culture:


Day 26 - Entrance:


Day 27 - 10 Minutes from Home:


Day 28 - Corridor:


Day 29 - Lucky:


Day 30 - Cluttered


Mists of Pandaria Beta ^^

And because I may as well do it now as well 31 - Dangerous:


2 comments: