Wednesday 14 August 2013

Nothing to See There!

So in the course of 24 hours hopes were raised and dashed pretty much right across the Twitter-verse!

The Dark Below is not pretty much written off as a hoax (along with the exciting sounding Corgis Unleashed!), yet we have exciting teasers of a Diablo 3 expansion!


With its smallprint at the bottom:

"©2013 BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. REAPER OF SOULS IS A TRADEMARK, AND DIABLO IS A TRADEMARK OR REGISTERED TRADEMARK IN THE U.S., AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES."

Which then leads me to a very important question that I have to ask myself:

Can I possible justify spending money on an
expansion for a game that I got for free?

I'm talking of course about the Annual Pass that Blizzard did prior to Mists that gave people access to the Beta for Mists, but also gave a free copy of Diablo 3! I loved the game and still occasionally play it (and have finally (FINALLY!!) managed to beat the thing on Inferno.

Part of me hopes there will be another Annual Pass, this time offering the expansion for free, otherwise I no doubt will also be buying it.

My lovely Demon Hunter is busy cleaning her crossbow as my Wizard tries to find a pleasing outfit.



Even with my full time attention being on WoW, I'm still really looking forward to a D3 expansion, gief more demons to kill!

In WoW news, I finally got my Corrupted Firehawk Mount last night from Firelands, completing the Firelands Meta! 


Then today on Draenor, Mammoths were once again used to summon a World boss, this time Oondasta:


Then thanks to a guildie I got yet another Pet achievement :D




No comments:

Post a Comment