Saturday 20 July 2013

A Saturday Post, Oh My!

Just a brief posting, a mini update if you will.

Following some lovely comments on my last post, I play on EU servers, and am enjoying this unseasonable warm weather the rest of the UK is experiencing ^^

Also, after much reflection and actually being accepted to another guild, I withdrew my application.

A large part of my personal identity, both in game and real life, comes from the people I play with and the experiences we have had together in game.

I wouldn't be the person or indeed *player* I am without the experiences I have had with both the people from The Wanderers and The Drafia.

Yes things might be a little bit broken where I am at the moment, but with a little TLC, it can still be fixed :)

2 comments:

  1. As long as you don't stress yourself out with it! That's never worth it. *hugs* Good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D Hope your guild goes well too ^^

    ReplyDelete