Sunday 21 July 2013

Hunter Rare Tame Challenges!

So most of Saturday (after doing LFR and some scenarios) was spent flying around Pandaria as I decided it was high time that I finished taming the Hunter Challenge tames for my hunter.

For those who don't know, Mists of Pandaria brought a new taming challenge for hunters. Each expansion has some lovely rare pets but for Mists they introduced a new mechanism.

Each zone had at least one rare pet that could only be found by hunters as the pets were invisible! They leave a trail of footprints and you have to follow the trail, with each rare having a unique footprint.




Upon reaching the end you have to use the Flare ability to bring out hidden enemies to be able to see the pet.

You then have to use your Hunter's Mark ability to keep it visible so you can tame it ^^

Muchos fun!

Now she already had Portent from the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Hexapos from Dread Wastes, but I hadn't gone and found the others yet!

So began a lovely afternoon of pet hunting!

First she found Bloodtooth in Krasarang Wilds, just before heading in to LFR:



(Yes I'm aware the screenshot for this and the next pet is in Valley of Four Winds, but I forgot to take them earlier :p)

Then I went and found Savage in the Jade Forest:



Next on the list was Patrannache, in Valley of Four Winds:



I headed over to Kun-Lai Summit then and got myself Stompy and Bristlespine:







Then I headed to Townlong Steppes and got Rockhide:



(I love how he looks like he's grinning for the camera! ^^)

Then lastly I headed back down to Krasarang Wilds as I found there was a worm that I didn't know was added last patch, and so, Bombyx became mine :)



Next time I think I'm going to go after the spirit beasts I don't have ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment