Saturday 27 July 2013

I'm an Achievement Whore, So Sue Me!

I can't decide if I enjoy the collecting part of pet battles more or the fact that there are achievements I can get that I don't have yet!

Collected a few more pet related ones and a few that were nothing to do with it.

However, I did manage to ding my Monk to 90 via pet battling!



This means that pet battling is now becoming another way I add to the levelling of my many alts, just to spice things up a bit ^^

Though, I did get a few more pet battling related ones too:





I also had to rename one of my companion pets as the opportunity to have this screenshot just had to be done:



Now I'm going to have to find suitable companion pets for all my hunter pets at some point I think!

Alt wise, I have been rather slacky, though the baby warlock I made a few days ago just hit level 15 (yes, another alt, I had the "itch" as it were!).

In the wider world of gaming, most of you will now have heard that World of Warcraft "only" has 7.7 million subscribers, and that Activision Blizzard have bought a load of shares back from Vivendi.

Many people have started down the inevitable "oh woe the end is nigh" track, which I can partially understand. I've decided to stay quietly optimistic. The servers are still on, people are still playing and as long as I am able to continue to log in I shall do so.

7.7 million is still a massive number of people, even if it is a smaller number than have played at XYZ time previously. I shall be following The Godmother from Alt:ernative's example:



No comments:

Post a Comment