Thursday 11 July 2013

More Levelling!

Today Farmer Yoon gave me his farm! \o/

So I promptly planted crops for August Celestials and Dominance Offensive being the last two factions of any use that I need on my hunter.

Also did my Anglers dailies for the third day running (which is almost unheard of for me) and finally got my Master of the Ways title :D

It felt so satisfying to then hand in all of my extra mats for Ironpaw tokens, and get my little cooking apprentice.

I then promptly logged off the hunter as didn't fancy doing any LFR today (and yes I know this is bad but shhhhh it'll be fiiiiiiiiine!)

Logged back to the priest and today so far have levelled her from level 62 to level 70 with a combination of questing and dungons. Still specced as holy, even DPS'd a few dungeons earlier with a guildie and DPS wasn't too shabby.

One thing I can't get used to is dungeons that turn me into a human. I get that some for lore reasons have to be Alliance, but must it always be a human? D:

They are the most boring race available to play, I already am one, why would I want to play one in game??

Here is a screenshot of me earlier today in my icky human form:



And this is me right now in my usual form, much better I'm sure you'll agree!



Going to aim to get to 75 at least tonight I think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment